I am sure every mother asks herself this question at some point in their life!!! I am the mother of 2 kids aged 8 and 4, boy and girl respectively. I am almost 40 and I thought I was done with with learning new things until I had my first child....I can say now with certainty that every moment is a new learning experience. I learn, I change, I unlearn, I change again and the story continues....I want to share my experiences with other mothers out there and I also hope to learn from your experiences. These days I mostly think and talk about the education system/schools in Hyderabad and how I had such an amazing time in my childhood in school versus the very tiresome very stressful school days for my children. That aside, I think children need nurturing of the soul inspite of the external factors that affect them in their day to day functioning. It is this nurturing of the soul that I try to provide each moment of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment